viernes, marzo 03, 2006

Cafe, Distancia...

Café,
Distances
In Coffeehouse shadows,
Moonlight collects on faces
Of silver wear,
Reflects off my earrings
Brightens the ragged skies
Of my half-open windows,
Your eyes are miles of sun filled shoreline
Filled with invitation
To leave this grey-stained cityI have become.
Cups rattle, strangers whisperAs I listen in sin,
And graze on the damp fur of rumor.
But then your voice sighs
Through my hollows
I push away from those shallows of myself,
Force my fingers across distances
To find hands that beckon
TowardYour sweet and foreign country.

Tears

When someone cries, after making love spillsA pail of tears inside, it is the ache
Of years, all the early years' emptiness
Hollowed into a pail-like form which fills
With feeling now felt aloud, that resounds.
Why would an orgasm make someone weep?
Why, for being loved now when one had not been?
The anger tendered into tears astounds
The lover with fear to have struck so deep.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

¿Quién es el poeta de estos sentimientos hermosos?