lunes, mayo 01, 2006

En Uruguay.


A picture on Chicago's dinner. Couzzy corner, soon (i guess)
I'm still enjoying my scape to Uruguay, montevideo.
I have to come back soon to Buenos Aires and start to get ready for my next stop... Chicago.
Well, i have to say that i'm really worry about the inmigrant issues(problems) that are happening(Happen) in the last days in USA, but i'm very optimist, i guess...
If somebody have some aditional information, let me know...
Well, people, FANS! club!
(Special Hi for my fans club, "Las flores de Alejandro, fan's club!"...EY! i'm kidding...)

And everybody that understand this "english" of me... Hi and BYE! see you later...
Soon i'm going to put some pictures, too...
(And, tracy, of course! i'm still missing you)
PD:
There is a site that i really like: 100canciones.blogspot.com This guy is a very god, and old friend of me, from Jersey City (He write in english, french and spanish)
chek it out! and let's say hi to him, once in a while at least...
Alejandro


No hay comentarios.: