viernes, abril 28, 2006

In english?

This is on Engish( I guess...), for all those that can't read in Spanish, but still trying...(I give u a break!)
Well, I'm exited for to be again on Chicago, which is a nice city on summer,but never in the INSANE winter.
I have a lot of stuff going on in my head and heart.
In my head, my book, my future and my life.
In my heart, we will see...
Like you saw, is a mistery, becouse is too early for to talk about it.
(Don't you think Tracy?)
And i'm a special guy that are confuse mostly of the time, even in "love"... (I know, here is where we can have a long conversation about "LOVE").
So, i wan't to say that there is a special person in my life, now, and i feel great and exited when i think about her, but is a new experience and i wanna be a little bit careful becouse i don't wanna make a "mistake", a wonderfull mistake always...
About project's... well i'm not the type of guy that have a several plan's for to be a winner! My worrys are more about inside than outside, even when i do something wrong, or really wrong! But when i do something god, or rigth is for that reason too. Well, i have to start some studies (like you see! read and write in english for sure!)
and finish my book, and to continue whit drum lessons, after 3 years whitout it.
I think that is time for to stop traveling for a "little bit" (but never for ever!) for all this little reason, i was on a lot a places whit a lot of situation and a lot of people, i don't know about you, but i had too much for a while...
So, now i'm in a breaking point in my life and everything is like a secret...One, that i don't even know...
I wanna say sorry for my english, i'm doing my best, and this take like one hour, so i have to say bye, god bye to everybody and see you later...
Love: I miss you.
Alejandro.

No hay comentarios.: